Chain coupling is composed by a duplex roller chain and 2 sprockets. The function of connection and detachment is done by the joint of chain. It has the characteristic of simplicity, high efficiency, easy – on and easy-off and nice out-look.
It also has a aluminium cover to prevent dust and protect the lubricant and make the life of chain coupling a long – lasting one.
Flexible or Rigid
|Payment||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union|
Packaging & Shipping
WHY CHOOSE US
Comprehensive Product Portfolio We produce and supply a wide range of power transmission
products including drive chains, leaf chains, conveyor chains, agricultural chains, sprockets, and
couplings. This one-store-for-all shopping experience will significantly reduce your searching costs while
guarantee youfind what you want at 1 click.
Value Choice Products Our products are the best combination of quality and price, and you get what
you want within your budgets
Seasoned Sales Associates and Engineers We have 15 seasoned sales associates and 5 engineers;
on our team at your disposal any time when you need a helping hand. They are well trained with industry
know-now and will always respond to your requests within 24 hours.
100% Customer Retention Rate Our regular customers from overseas come back not just for our
premium quality products, but for the superior services that we’ve provided over the years
Q1: What’s your average lead time?
A: It varies. Our regular end-to-end lead time is 1-2 months.. We also provide express shipments for rush orders. For details,please consult our sales associate.
Q2: Is your price better than your competitors given the same quality?
A: Definitely YES. We provide the most competitive price in the power transmission industry. If price disparity exists, we’ll be more than happy to do a price match.
Q3: Can you make chains according to my CAD drawings?
A: Yes. Besides the regular standard chains, we produce non-standard and custom-design products to meet the specific technical requirements. In reality, a sizable portion of our production capacity is assigned to make non-standard products.
Q4: Can we inspect the goods before shipment?
A: Yes. You or your representative or any third-party inspection party assigned is allowed access to our facility and do the inspection.
Q5: What kind of payment method is acceptable for your mill?
A: We’re flexible. We take T/T, L/C, or any other online payment methods so long as it’s applicable for you.
Q6: What if I have any other questions?
A: Whenever in doubt, you’re always encouraged to consult our sales associate any time – They will help you to your satisfaction.
Estimated freight per unit.
|To be negotiated|
|Standard Or Nonstandard:||Standard|
Are There Any Safety Considerations When Using Pin Couplings in Rotating Machinery?
Yes, there are several safety considerations to keep in mind when using pin couplings in rotating machinery. These considerations are essential to ensure the safe and efficient operation of the equipment and to protect personnel working in the vicinity. Here are some key safety points to consider:
- Guarding: When installing pin couplings, it is crucial to provide adequate guarding around the coupling area. This helps prevent accidental contact with the rotating coupling components, such as pins and hubs, which could cause severe injuries.
- Maintenance and Inspection: Regular maintenance and inspection of the pin coupling are vital to identify any signs of wear, misalignment, or damage. Any worn or damaged components should be replaced immediately to prevent coupling failure, which could lead to sudden equipment shutdown or safety hazards.
- Proper Alignment: Ensuring precise alignment of the connected shafts is crucial to the safe operation of the pin coupling. Misalignment can lead to increased stresses and premature wear on the coupling components, resulting in potential failures.
- Torque and Speed Limits: Adhering to the manufacturer’s recommended torque and speed limits for the pin coupling is essential for its safe operation. Exceeding these limits can lead to overloading and failure of the coupling.
- Environmental Considerations: Take into account the operating environment when selecting a pin coupling. Extreme temperatures, corrosive atmospheres, or harsh conditions may require special materials or coatings to ensure the coupling’s integrity and prevent premature failure.
- Training and Awareness: Operators and maintenance personnel should receive proper training on the safe handling, installation, and maintenance of pin couplings. Awareness of potential hazards and safety protocols is crucial for the safe use of rotating machinery.
- Emergency Shutdown: Install emergency shutdown systems that can quickly stop the rotating machinery in case of any safety concerns or abnormal conditions.
- Compliance with Regulations: Ensure that the use of pin couplings complies with all relevant safety and industry regulations and standards.
By taking these safety considerations into account and implementing proper safety measures, the use of pin couplings in rotating machinery can be done safely and effectively, mitigating potential risks and ensuring a safe working environment for personnel.
Impact of Pin Coupling on the Overall Reliability of Connected Equipment
A pin coupling plays a crucial role in enhancing the overall reliability and performance of connected equipment in various industrial applications. Its design and construction contribute to several factors that influence reliability:
1. Torque Transmission: Pin couplings efficiently transmit torque between the driving and driven shafts, ensuring smooth power transfer without slippage or loss. This consistent torque transmission helps maintain the stability and reliability of the system during operation.
2. Misalignment Compensation: Pin couplings are designed to accommodate small amounts of angular, parallel, and axial misalignment between shafts. By tolerating misalignment, the coupling reduces stress on connected equipment, bearings, and seals, thereby enhancing reliability and extending the service life of these components.
3. Shock and Vibration Absorption: In applications with dynamic loads, such as pumps, compressors, and heavy machinery, pin couplings help dampen shock and vibrations. By absorbing and reducing these impact forces, the coupling minimizes stress on the system and prevents premature component failure.
4. Simplified Maintenance: Pin couplings generally have a simple design, making them easy to install and maintain. The ease of maintenance ensures that the coupling can be regularly inspected, lubricated, and replaced when necessary, reducing downtime and increasing the overall reliability of the equipment.
5. Corrosion Resistance: Depending on the materials used, pin couplings can be highly resistant to corrosion, making them suitable for use in harsh or corrosive environments. This corrosion resistance prevents degradation of the coupling and its components, enhancing reliability and longevity.
6. Enhanced Durability: High-quality pin couplings are manufactured from robust materials and undergo precise machining processes. These attributes contribute to the coupling’s durability, allowing it to withstand heavy loads and harsh conditions over an extended period.
7. Balanced Design: The design of a pin coupling ensures that the load is evenly distributed between the driving and driven shafts. This balanced load distribution reduces stress concentrations, minimizes wear, and increases the reliability of connected equipment.
8. Compliance with Standards: Reputable pin coupling manufacturers ensure their products comply with industry standards and regulations. Meeting these standards ensures that the coupling is designed and manufactured to specific quality criteria, enhancing reliability and safety.
Overall, a well-selected and properly installed pin coupling can significantly improve the reliability and performance of connected equipment. It helps prevent unexpected failures, reduces downtime, and contributes to the overall efficiency of industrial processes.
Types of Pin Coupling Designs
Pin couplings, also known as shear pin couplings, come in various designs to suit different application requirements. The main types of pin coupling designs are as follows:
- 1. Single Pin Coupling: In this design, a single shear pin is used to connect the two shafts. The pin is placed in a hole that runs through both coupling halves. Under excessive torque or shock loads, the pin shears off, disconnecting the shafts and protecting the equipment from damage. Single pin couplings are commonly used in light to moderate-duty applications.
- 2. Double Pin Coupling: Double pin couplings use two shear pins that are positioned 180 degrees apart. This design provides increased torque capacity and improved balance compared to the single pin design. Double pin couplings are suitable for applications with higher torque requirements.
- 3. Triangular Pin Coupling: Triangular pin couplings use three pins arranged in a triangular pattern around the circumference of the coupling. This design offers even higher torque capacity and improved torsional stiffness. Triangular pin couplings are ideal for heavy-duty applications where higher torque and misalignment tolerance are essential.
- 4. Splined Pin Coupling: Splined pin couplings use splines instead of solid pins to transmit torque between the shafts. The splines provide a more secure connection and better torque transmission compared to solid pins. Splined pin couplings are commonly used in precision motion control applications.
- 5. Taper Pin Coupling: Taper pin couplings use tapered pins that wedge tightly into matching tapered holes in the coupling halves. This design offers excellent torque transmission and alignment capabilities. Taper pin couplings are often used in heavy machinery and power transmission systems.
Each type of pin coupling design has its advantages and limitations, and the selection depends on factors such as the application’s torque requirements, misalignment tolerance, and environmental conditions. It is essential to choose the right type of pin coupling to ensure optimal performance, reliability, and safety in the mechanical system.
editor by CX 2023-09-28