LZJ Type Middle Elastic Pin & Bush Gear Coupling(GB/T 5015-2003)
♦Basic Parameter and Main Dimension
Allowable Compensation for Elastic Pin & Bush Gear Couplings
N.m= Nominal Torque; r/min= Allowable speed of rotation; d1.d2= Diameter of shaft hole;
Y L= Length of shaft hole; kg.m²= Rotational inertia; kg= Mass
△Y= Radial; △X= Axial; △α= Angular
1. The measuring part of radial compensation is half of the maximum outer circle width of the half coupling.
2. The compensation quantity listed in the table refers to the relative offset of 2 axles caused by installation error, shock, vibration, deformation, temperature change and other factors. The installation error must be less than the value listed in the table.
♦Other Products List
|High Flexible Coupling||LM|
HangZhou CZPT Machinery Manufacturing Co., Ltd. is a high-tech enterprise specializing in the design and manufacture of various types of coupling. There are 86 employees in our company, including 2 senior engineers and no fewer than 20 mechanical design and manufacture, heat treatment, welding, and other professionals.
Advanced and reasonable process, complete detection means. Our company actively introduces foreign advanced technology and equipment, on the basis of the condition, we make full use of the advantage and do more research and innovation. Strict to high quality and operate strictly in accordance with the ISO9000 quality certification system standard mode.
Our company supplies different kinds of products. High quality and reasonable price. We stick to the principle of “quality first, service first, continuous improvement and innovation to meet the customers” for the management and “zero defect, zero complaints” as the quality objective.
Our design team has experience in cardan shaft relating to product design and development. If you have any needs for your new product or wish to make further improvements, we are here to offer our support.
Raw materials → Cutting → Forging →Rough machining →Shot blasting →Heat treatment →Testing →Fashioning →Cleaning→ Assembly→ Packing→ Shipping
We could develop the sample according to your requirement and amend the sample constantly to meet your need.
4.Research & Development
We usually research the new needs of the market and develop the new model when there is new cars in the market.
Every step should be special test by Professional Staff according to the standard of ISO9001 and TS16949.
Q 1: Are you trading company or manufacturer?
A: We are a professional manufacturer specializing in manufacturing various series of couplings.
Q 2: Can you do OEM?
Yes, we can. We can do OEM & ODM for all the customers with customized artworks of PDF or AI format.
Q 3: How long is your delivery time?
Generally it is 20-30 days if the goods are not in stock. It is according to quantity.
Q 4: Do you provide samples? Is it free or extra?
Yes, we could offer the sample but not for free. Actually we have a very good price principle, when you make the bulk order then cost of sample will be deducted.
Q 5: How long is your warranty?
A: Our Warranty is 12 months under normal circumstance.
Q 6: What is the MOQ?
A: Usually our MOQ is 1 pcs.
Q 7: Do you have inspection procedures for coupling?
A: 100% self-inspection before packing.
Q 8: Can I have a visit to your factory before the order?
A: Sure,welcome to visit our factory.
Q 9: What’s your payment?
Add: No.11 HangZhou Road,Chengnan park,HangZhou City,ZheJiang Province,China
|Standard Or Nonstandard:||Nonstandard|
|Shaft Hole:||as Your Requirement|
|Torque:||as Your Requirement|
|Bore Diameter:||as Your Requirement|
|Speed:||as Your Requirement|
Can Pin Couplings Accommodate High Torque and High-Speed Applications?
Pin couplings are versatile and robust, making them suitable for a wide range of applications, including those involving high torque and high-speed requirements. However, the specific design and construction of the pin coupling will determine its capacity to handle such demanding conditions.
The ability of a pin coupling to accommodate high torque depends on factors such as the material used, the size and number of pins, and the overall design. High-quality pin couplings are often made from strong and durable materials like alloy steel, which allows them to withstand significant torque loads without failure or deformation.
Similarly, the capability of a pin coupling to handle high speeds depends on factors such as the balance of the coupling and the precise manufacturing of the pins and hubs. Properly balanced pin couplings can operate at higher speeds without generating excessive vibration or causing premature wear.
When selecting a pin coupling for high torque and high-speed applications, it is essential to consider the following:
- Design and Construction: Opt for pin couplings with a robust and well-engineered design to handle the expected torque and speed requirements.
- Material: Choose pin couplings made from high-quality materials known for their strength and fatigue resistance.
- Size: Select an appropriate size of pin coupling that can accommodate the torque and speed expected in the application.
- Manufacturer’s Ratings: Refer to the manufacturer’s specifications and torque-speed curves to ensure the coupling meets the desired performance criteria.
By carefully considering these factors and choosing a pin coupling designed for high torque and high-speed applications, you can ensure reliable and efficient power transmission in demanding industrial settings.
How Does a Pin Coupling Handle Angular, Parallel, and Axial Misalignment?
A pin coupling is designed to handle different types of misalignment, including angular, parallel, and axial misalignment. The unique construction of pin couplings allows them to accommodate these misalignments without compromising the efficiency and performance of the connected equipment.
1. Angular Misalignment: Angular misalignment occurs when the axes of the driving and driven shafts are not parallel but intersect at an angle. Pin couplings can tolerate angular misalignment because of their flexible and floating pin design. The two coupling halves are connected by a series of pins, which can pivot and move within the pin holes. This flexibility allows the coupling to bend slightly, adjusting to the angle of misalignment between the shafts.
2. Parallel Misalignment: Parallel misalignment happens when the axes of the driving and driven shafts are parallel, but they are laterally displaced from each other. Pin couplings can handle parallel misalignment to some extent due to the floating nature of the pins. The pins can move laterally within the pin holes, allowing the coupling to adapt to the offset between the shafts.
3. Axial Misalignment: Axial misalignment occurs when there is a linear displacement along the axis of one shaft concerning the other. While pin couplings primarily focus on handling angular and parallel misalignment, they may offer limited axial misalignment capabilities. The floating pins provide a small degree of axial movement, but excessive axial misalignment is best avoided to prevent additional stresses on the coupling.
It is important to note that while pin couplings can accommodate some degree of misalignment, excessive misalignment should be avoided to prevent premature wear and potential failure of the coupling and connected equipment. Regular inspection and maintenance can help identify and address any misalignment issues, ensuring the optimal performance and longevity of the pin coupling in power transmission applications.
Limitations and Disadvantages of Using Pin Couplings
While pin couplings offer various advantages and are suitable for many applications, they also have some limitations and disadvantages to consider:
- Misalignment Restrictions: Pin couplings can accommodate a certain degree of misalignment, but excessive misalignment can lead to increased wear and stress on the coupling components. They are not as effective at handling large angular or parallel misalignments compared to other flexible couplings like gear or elastomeric couplings.
- Less Damping Capacity: Pin couplings have limited damping capacity, which means they may not effectively absorb and reduce vibrations in the system. In applications where vibration damping is critical, elastomeric or flexible couplings may be more suitable.
- Noisy Operation: The rigid nature of pin couplings can lead to increased noise during operation, especially at high speeds or in applications with significant misalignment. This noise can be a concern in environments where noise levels need to be minimized.
- Higher Maintenance: Compared to maintenance-free couplings like certain types of elastomeric couplings, pin couplings may require more frequent inspection and maintenance. The pins and other components may experience wear over time and need replacement.
- Environmental Limitations: Some pin couplings may not be suitable for use in corrosive or high-temperature environments, depending on the materials used. Stainless steel or other corrosion-resistant materials can help mitigate this limitation.
- Size and Weight: In certain applications, the size and weight of pin couplings may be larger and heavier compared to other types of couplings. This can be a consideration in applications where weight is a concern or space is limited.
Despite these limitations, pin couplings remain a popular choice for many applications where their advantages, such as simplicity, durability, and cost-effectiveness, outweigh their disadvantages. It is crucial to carefully assess the specific requirements of the application and consider factors like misalignment, vibration, maintenance needs, and environmental conditions when selecting a coupling type.
editor by CX 2023-08-10